Thursday 19 May 2011

Top Note and Fun Flowers gift box

My SU mummy Jules has a lot to answer for. I had resisted the Fun Flowers die from the day that I first saw the mini catalogue, right up to the day that I went up to Jules' (with sis-in-law Chris) for a training morning.
We used the Fun Flowers die on a card and a little bag, and I was hooked! That evening I sat down and ordered it, and have been waiting for divine inspiration for something different to do with it.
I saw this design on Victoria Rogers blog - here and it inspired me to have a go at making the gift box (which used the same dimensions that we used when we made Jules card) and I love it. The DSP used is Elegant Soiree - cardstock used is Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake, the Embossing floder is the square lattice and I have finished it off with a little Crumbcake flower shaped button from the Neutrals button selection, with Linen thread through the button hole and tied in a bow. I have used the Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon all around the side of the lid and fastened it in a neat bow on the front.



1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.