Friday 10 June 2011

Sailaway

Morning everyone. It looks a bit grey and miserable here - hoping for better weather tomorrow , it's Lady Captain's Day so I hope that it is a good day for golfing!
Meanwhile, here's the card that Christine (sis-in-law) and I did on Wednesday.
I used the Very Vintage Wheel on Crumbcake CS as a background. Stamped the boat onto Whisper White and coloured the water with a Baja Breeze wash, the sails with Crumbcake. Then distressed all the edges and inked them with Soft Suede. and punched a border using the Spiral border punch. Knotted some Linen thread around the card - it just finishes it off nicely I think. Another man's card done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.