Wednesday 5 October 2011

New In Colours and Pennant Parade

Hi everyone - here 'tis! As promised - the first of my cards using the goodies from the brand new 2011/2012 Catalogue.
This is the card that I made for my nephew Aaron's 18th birthday.
The colour combo is the two new blues - Pool Party and Island Indigo (plus Whisper White).
The stamp-set is the brilliant Pennant Parade and these are punched out using the Petite Pennants Builder punch. His name is stamped on using the Just Perfect Alphabet - don't you think it fits just perfectly!
The Pennants are threaded with Linen Thread and attached to the card with brads
Of course the little owl co-ordinates perfectly.



Not forgetting the mushrooms from Funky Four!!!

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.