Monday 16 January 2012

Cheerful Treat Handbag

At Training on Saturday Julie demonstrated another little bag which I fell in love with, so I had a go at making it using the Hostess DSP Cheerful Treat - it's pretty enough to persuade anyone to be a hostess for a workshop.
here is a link to the instructions for making it.
The flower is made using the Blossom Party Die from the Spring Mini in Bashful Blue and Concord Crush, the ribbon is Whisper White 1/2" grograin and the brads are the In Colour Designer Brads.























PAY IT FORWARD

When I went to our Team Training on Saturday I sat next to the lovely Alex and afterwards I browsed her blog.
I found this on there and thought it a good idea - not too much work involved and a bit of fun into the bargain.
Pay it forward
"Pay it forward 2012: I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They in turn must post this and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2012."

So if you fancy this - leave me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Seeing as you've mentioned me in your post, I thought it would be a good idea to leave you a comment, and be one of your first 5! Thanks for all your help on Saturday, I had a great day with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this little bag is lovely Kate!

    Luv
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these bags are really good and would love to try and make one.

    Like the papers and embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.