Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 33!!

Did you wonder what day 33 was? Well - in case you hadn't noticed, I have managed to post something on my blog EVERY DAY for the last 33 days (including today) - and I think that this is a record for me, so I wanted to mark the occasion.
Unfortunately today I have been at the Golf Club all morning - training Rosemary on the Handicapping System. Then we went home and had lunch, just in time for my Tuesday afternoon Craft Class to start!
So I have not managed to make anything new to post - but did not want to disappointment my loyal blog readers, so here is a piccie of the beautiful notebook that Julie (my SU mummy) gave me for Christmas.
Colour Combo is Pool Party and Coral Calypso - with matching Coral calypso ruffled ribbon and can you see the Victoria Crochet Trim?
A lovely Designer Printed Brad (In Colour - Pool Party) used to fastern the tag and ribbon to the card. Stampset is Everything Eleanor.
What a useful gift and a beautiful sample to showcase so many items.
Thank you Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.