Thursday 5 January 2012

Playing with Quarterly Training Day swaps

Really must get on with my swaps for the 14th, and the prototypes came in handy as I needed to make a quick 30th birthday card for Sarah who was 30 yesterday so I came up with this. I used a scallop Oval die (Non SU) after embossing the Designer frame oval and stuck this onto a mat of Spiced Cider (now retired) DSP. Made the sentiment border after printing on computer and using the Scallop Trim Border punch, then finished it off with the Chantilly Crochet Trim.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the color combo. Quick question...which font did you use? I like it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really going to miss you all at training, have a cuppa for me would you? ;-)
    Great card too Kate,
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ddebbie - the font used is Bradley hand ITC

    Regards
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.