Sunday 8 January 2012

Simply Adorned

Hello folks.
I was very lucky to receive this beautiful Locket and Chain fron the Simply Adorned Jewellery range in the Spring Mini Catalogue.
I was lucky, because my sister Maggie asked me if there was anything in particular that I would like for Christmas, so I suggested that as this was on my wish list (and I ould pre-order in time for Christmas) it would be lovely.
The locket is really beautiful, it's really well made, it hinges open, and will take two pieces of artwork - but I have only had time to do one!
Here is my first attempt, and I hope to do several to match various outfits.
Thank you very much Maggie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.