Sunday 25 March 2012

Hole in One

Those who know me well know that I love my golf. Well, yesterday, as Barry and I were playing on the 15th fairway, our son Simon, came across from the 5th fairway to tell us that he had had A HOLE IN ONE!!
This is no mean feat - and it's not something that every golfer achieves in their lifetime! (To date neither Barry nor myself has ever had one - the nearest I have been has been a foot away from the pin!)
We didn't have the time to spare to wait for him to come the clubhouse and celebrate with a drink (he was a good two hours behind us), but I understand that there were drinks all round on his arrival.
To mark the occasion I have made him a card to celebrate the achievement and posted it on facebook, and will pass it on personally later today (when he comes home from golf!!)
Hope that he likes it and spots the hidden message.

6 comments:

  1. What a great card and memory keeper. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, what a great idea and a lovely keepsake for your son xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card Kate and well done simon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great job!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fab card and a hole in one. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love the clean and simple look
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.