Friday 16 March 2012

Maggie's Birthday

Hi everyone. Sorry for the very late posting tonight. Barry and I have just returned from visiting Christine (Stuarts widow)and have spent a couple of hours with her and her daughter.
Earlier today, I went over to Chris's (sis-in-law) for our weekly crafting get-together. The card that we made, I have personalised for my sister Maggie's birthday on Sunday.
I can safely post it tonight as Maggie doesn't do blogging!
The colour combo that I have chosen is Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray with Whisper White.
The stamp-set is that old favourite Vintage Vogue and the initial M is from the Broadsheet Alphabet set. The right hand panel of Pink cardstock is embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. Once again I have used the Textured Impressions Designer frames Embossing Folder to make the frame for the initial, and usual finishing touches of bling - Basic Pearls.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kate lovely embossing and flowers I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kate, beautiful card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and so elegant, I love the colour and the embossing looks gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, lovely stamping and embossing.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful kate, louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am please to tell you that you have been awarded a 'Liebster Blog Award' see my blog for details on what to do next

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, so fresh and clean xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.