Thursday 22 March 2012

SAB DSP

Hello everyone.
Not made any cards today. This morning I went swimming, then to the hairdressers, then to Stuart's funeral, so I wasn't in the mood for crafting.
So - not wanting to disappoint you, here's a card I made the other day, utilising the blue and green papers within the Sale-a-bration Everyday Enchantment DSP.
I have used the ones with the red, orange and green quite a lot, so I challenged myself to make a pretty card using a Bashful Blue and Old Olive colour combo.
I used the flower stamp from Charming, framed in the Designer Frames embossing folder and used some (now retired) Bashful Blue ribbon slotted through the frame, underneath the flower panel.
Sentiment id from Just Believe.
Well there you are folks - and I resisted the urge to pop the usual bling on this card, as I thought it would be suitable to post normal first class rate then!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card so clean, crisp and fresh looking.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card everything just matches so well together love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and nice colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, I love that shade of green
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry it was a sad day for you, Kate your card is very elegant Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.