Tuesday 10 April 2012

Faith in Nature

Today I made a birthday card for my good friend and crafter Liz H, whose birthday is on Saturday. Liz's favourite place to be is in the garden so I thought that this stamp-set - Faith in Nature - was quite appropriate.
I have used Ivory, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake for the colour combo of this card, plus I have used the Tea Stain ink-pad from the Distressing kit. The background is the En Francais stamp, and the Square Lattice folder was used on the Ivory card and then rubbed with the Soft Suede pad to enhance the pattern.
Obligatory bling today is Basic Pearls!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful elegant card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Card Kate, it's so delicate... lovely
    Shelagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful so elegant and the soft colours are lovely.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate such wonderful additions too your blog they are beautiful
      Shirl girl

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.