Sunday 27 May 2012

Square Scallop easel card

I am getting hooked on these scallop edged easel cards, so this time
 I decided that I would try a square one for a change. 

Here's the front of it


and here's the arty farty angle.

I cut two scalloped squares with the Bigz Clear Scallop Square die
out of Melon Mambo card stock.
I stamped the design onto the Whisper White square in Basic Gray
 using the Bordering on Romance stamp set
I then coloured in using blender pens with the inkpads 
in Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red.
The sentiment is from You are loved (retired)
For the "brake" on the base I stuck a knotless bow
made with Melon Mambo ribbon and a matching brad from my stash.

16 comments:

  1. Really pretty, I love the bright colour, the pretty floral image and the fab bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is lovely, melon mambo is one of my favourite colours and it look lovely with the bordering on romance stamps. Hope you have had a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so pretty! I love the colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this and what a fab greeting! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card and gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are getting really good at colouring in! Card looks lovely - Hope my blue one turns out as good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! A really beautiful card and loving the floral topper.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, just love the flowers and the lovely bright colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, you have colored the flowers so beautifully. I love Easel Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colours on this card .... absolutely beautiful ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Kate, very pretty. B xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.