Friday 13 July 2012

217th consecutive post since 9th December!!

How sad am I??
Today I have posted on my blog every day since the 9th December last year without missing a single day.
That's a total of 217 postings!  
So if I am to carry on with this feat I had better hurry up and post today's before it becomes tomorrow's!!
It has to be a quick posting as I am just finishing off my batch of swaps for tomorrows Training Day.
I will show you them tomorrow and you'll see why I have been so busy.
So without further ado.....
Here are a few more of the thank you cards I send to my customers.

Island indigo and Whisper White

Basic Black and Whisper White

Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White

Don't forget to come back tomorrow and take a look at the swaps I am taking to Quarterly Training!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Kate, love the designs and the different colour scheme

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful selection of cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful hun, I love that set. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and i so love those stamps, on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely Kate. See you tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Kate,lovely colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud of you!! See you tomorrow (well actually today as its after Midnight!) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super collection of cards, great colours and design! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.