Friday 5 October 2012

Ann's Birthday Card

Yesterday was one of my crafting friends - Ann's birthday 
Here's the card I made for her,
This is cased from a card I saw on Pinterest - where would we be without it?


The colour combo is Soft Suede, Night of Navy and Very Vanilla.
The stamp set is new - Betsy's Blossoms.
The paper used is Comfort Cafe, sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Little Leaves Sizzlit die used to cut leaves.
Stripes Embossing Folder used on Soft Suede card stock
with Naturals brads for embellishment.
Happy Birthday Ann!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kate - this is beautiful - loving your layout and the bird is gorgeous! Thanks for popping by my blog yesterday! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Kate! Th colors are lovely together and the design really pops out at you.
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its gorgeous, love the colour and the design and the bird is brilliant, a gorgeous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely card, and beautiful colours

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lovely card do love the bird xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kate, love the colour combo.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Kate! Quite different for you I think? Love the brown and dark blue together, great bird xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card Kate, this color combo would be perfect for a male card also and I love the striped embossed background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. I like the layout and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I love the beautiful bird and the leaves are fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.