Monday 24 December 2012

Celebrating 200 followers!!

Today is my Wedding Anniversary, so I have not been doing too much!  I have commented on a few blogs, watched a film on TV - currently watching Home Alone 2 and thought that I would check out my blog - and guess what - I have now reached 200 followers!  To celebrate, I will send a little something to the lady who is my 200th follower : Elizabeth Sanderson.
So Elizabeth - if you would like to email me your home address I'll post out something to you after the holiday.
To everyone else - here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.  Thanks for all your support throughout the year and I look forward to sharing my blog with you in the future - God Bless xx

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on 200 followers :) And lucky Elizabeth!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, my sweet friend - I am so thankful for you and your lovely blog!
    Happy Anniversary!

    Hugs,
    Stephaie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so enjoyed your blog this year - thank you so much - I can't always comment as my computer doesn't let me but I keep trying!! Your cards have been wonderful. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lots of love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Kate and Barry xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.