Thursday 10 January 2013

Twinchie with a sneak peek

Here's my first Twinchie of 2013
I have combined it with a sneak peek of 2 new products that will be available
 when the new Seasonal (Spring Summer) catalogue launches on 1st February.
Can you guess which items are new??
Email me your answers and I will send you a sample of both items!!


The colour combo is Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and Soft Suede.
The Fancy Fan embossing folder has been used and then distressed, 
then Soft Suede ink rubbed onto the raised area to give a vintage look.
(all products Stampin'Up)

I would like to enter this into
Show us your Twinchies Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Kate, I look forward every time to seeing what you come up with and I'm always amazed, thank you, good luck Hun Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour combination is lovely, great twinchie. Thank you for joining us at Show Us Your Twinchies.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab twinchie. Lovely colours and lovely design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous... Love it, colour, design, everything Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous twinchie, love the design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous creation Kate...I love your choice of colours chick
    huge hugs, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great twinchie Kate - the colour combo is fab. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Twinchie Kate! I love the beautiful embossing and the flower is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab twinchie Kate......the embossing and flower are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous twinchie Kate. I love the soft color combo and great way you have distressed the flower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is STUNNING Kate, Love the colours, They are so soft and give a beautiful vintage shabby chic feel, Love the embossing and the bloom is gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty, I love the shiny background paper
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great little twinchie Kate. Love the colours, very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.