Tuesday 9 April 2013

In Sympathy - Hopeful Thoughts

Today I have made a sympathy card for one of my SU customers 
whose father-in-law passed away over the weekend.
As I said yesterday, I usually turn to this set (Hopeful Thoughts)
when I need a quick Get Well or Sympathy Card and here's another design.


The colour combo is actually Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
but in this photo it looks like different shades of gray!
I cut a stencil scallop circle (like in yesterdays card) and ink dusted the centre.
Then stamped the tree, and then split up the sentiment using the stamp-a-ma-jig
to place "Thinking of you" under the tree (RHS) and the "Please know that I care"
underneath the tree trunk and centred horizontally.
Another CAS sympathy card that says it all.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card Kate, love the tree and the sentiments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kate, and it does 'say it all'. I love this set of stamps, and I too always turn to it when I need a quick card. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card for a sad time, Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful Kate.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, Kate.

    Love and hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sympathy card, great colours, stamp and sentiments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovely Kard kate for a sympathy card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous sympathy card, so tasteful and elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful and elegant card and a lovely sentiment, I am sure your friend will have appreciated it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.