Wednesday 17 April 2013

More Field flowers

Chris and Anita have been over today and Chris brought the two stamp sets that I don't own
 (Field Flowers and Flourishing Flowers) for me to play with - yippee!
Here's one of the cards that I made.


Colour Combo is Regal Rose, Basic Gray and Whisper White.
Stamp set is Field Flowers (on my wish-list!)
Textured Impressions Embossing folder is Delicate Designs
The ribbon is retired Stampin' Up from my stash.
I inked the stamps up with Versamark and heat embossed in White, using the
Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the flower heads on the stalks.
The knot-less bow was made using a brad (from my stash) in place of the knot.
I haven't put a greeting on it - I can send it when a suitable occasion arises,
or I might just keep it for me!!

16 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the colours and the embossing is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous card Kate.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Kate, these colors are so dreamy! Your card is beautiful and the bow is perfect :)

    Love,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Kate, love the stamp and the colour is really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant card, love the layout. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so elegant and beautiful ! gorgeous image. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kate, the stamps are beautiful, and you've chosen just the right colours to use. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, another winner, such a beautiful CAS card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant and gorgeous. Lucky you having great crafting friends. Love the colours, layout and I really like the embossed texture. Really wonderful make.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow ... beautiful card ... simple and elegant <3
    hugs
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kate, love the beautiful image and the colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous... Fab image, lovely colours, Px

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant card. I love the effect of the flower simply stamped and embossed in white. It makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the layout and the pink and grey colour combo is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.