Wednesday 5 June 2013

Julie's New Home

Last month, my Stampin' Up! Mummy, Julie, moved house, 
and today will be the first time that I will see her since the move.
Chris (sis-in-law) and I are off up to Pudsey for our Monthly Training morning
and here is the card that I will be taking for her.


Colour combo is Primrose Petals and White.
The border and sentiment are computer generated.
The larger heart is a doily from the Artisan Embellishments kit.
The smaller heart is from the More Amore Speciality DSP.
The small hearts are punched in Primrose Petals card stock
and the only tiny embellishment is a Basic Rhinestone.
All the best in your new home, Julie and family!!
(All the best things are worth waiting for!!)
PS In case you are interested, I WON THE GOLF COMPETITION  last night!!


13 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous. I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a wonderful card Kate.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely detail card Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love the sentiments and the layout is fab, congrats on your golf win
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous new home card and I am sure Julie loved it. Woohoo go you!!! Congratulations on your golf win :) xxxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Kate, brilliant idea for a new home card, I would never think of doing a heart! It's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and congratulations for the golf win! love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and congratulations for the golf win±! love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant card, congrats on the golf x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love the colours and layout and congrats on your win. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kate, I love the colour and design too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.