Friday 7 June 2013

Telford Display - Scrapbook Page

Here's the scrapbook page of my niece's wedding day, that I made for my display table at Telford
last month - using the Label Love stamp set and the Artisan Label punch.


Colour combo is Black, White and Brushed Silver
The Morning Post Alphabet stamp set  was used for Emma and Tony's names.
I used the Lattice Bigz die for the two corners embellished with Basic Rhinestones.
Butterflies were cut in Silver and White using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die .
This is the very first scrapbook page that I have ever made - I am quite proud of it!

14 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful layout in black and white Kate.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kate, love the monochromatic look to this layout and all the wonderful embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is stunning Kate and don.t you just surprise me everyday I live black and white xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Kate, looks striking in B&W xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Bride Kate, wonderful design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an excellent idea - love the Mr and Mrs bit - love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scrapbook page...love the black, white & silver together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout love the black and white.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gorgeous layout, I wouldn't have known it was your first ever if you hadn't have said.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful couple with a beautiful layout to match. Gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Layout Kate, I love black, white and silver, they always look so elegant together.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really elegant layout. The page is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous, stunning in monochrome, the photo is lovely and I love those butterflies in the corner, really beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.