Sunday 21 July 2013

Merry Minis

I had forgotten that I had this stamp set and matching punch, so felt guilty that I had hardly used it.


This card measures 10 cm square, so you can see how tiny these little stamped 
Christmas tree are - they are approx 15mm high!!
I do think that they are cute.
The trees are stamped in Always Artichoke and Night of Navy- 
these are from the Merry Minis stamp set and are cut out with the matching punch.
The star punch is from the same set of punches and is c punched with Silver Glimmer Paper.
the little pot is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and is from the Pennant Parade stamp set.
Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

9 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful christmas tree and card Kate.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kate, love the cute trees.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect Christmas card :) I love the scalloped edge.

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Kate....looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate this is lovely, how could you forget, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! Thses little trees are sooo cuuuutttee!
    Fab card too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Christmas creation Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.