Thursday 21 November 2013

Downline gifts

Yippee today's the day that I am off to Stampin' Up! European Convention in Manchester!
I am travelling there with 3 of my downline team members 
- Carol, Chris (sis-in-law) and Anita - Chris's downline.
It is traditional to make/buy gifts for your down line, so here is what I have made.

From above

side view

Ta da - inside view!!
As you can see I have made necklaces for them (and for myself)
 using my favourite embellishment - Frosted Finishes.
I love mine!
I hope that they like theirs.

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooo what gorgeous neckless and in beautiful boxes Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning Necklace and boxes Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.