Tuesday 4 February 2014

A CAS General Birthday card

Not had much time to craft today - got up late (went to bed late last night!),
Mavis called to see me and I gave her her  Congratulations card - she was thrilled with it!
Tuesday Craft Class this afternoon, just had a cuppa and taken some piccies,
although the light is still poor, and now am here to show you my latest make.


Its a very CAS card that will do for a man or a teenager, indeed, I wouldn't mind
 receiving it myself as I love the colour combo of Black, White, Crumb Cake
 and Coastal Cabana.  I had been working with 2 cards using Crumb Cake and Coastal Cabana,
 and when I came to tidy up the desk, these slivers of card inspired me to 
play around with them and I came up with this design.
Not a lot of work, just a little tricky weaving the strips of card and glueing 
the pieces where they cross.  So it might not be suitable for a card in a hurry!
The sentiment is the only stamping on this card and comes from the "Four You" set
What do you think of this?


10 comments:

  1. Fab card, hope your class was enjoyable.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card Kate, fab colours! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Kate! A great idea too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous design for a CAS card Kate. I love the colour combo too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers, I love this layout to. Great design. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate hun fabulous CAS love it - thanks for the lovely comments on my blog too - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.