Monday 31 March 2014

WWWU#11 - Neutrals

It's that time of the week again so I am making an effort to participate early!!
Julie has decided that this week we are to use only Neutrals - now I have no problem with this -
it even gave me a suggestion for the colours for my next diamond silhouette card!!
What do you think??


Colour combo Basic Black, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and White.
Flower spray from Fabulous Florets stamp set
and sentiment from Petite Pairs.
Does it need a Rhinestone in the centre of the flower?

9 comments:

  1. I love monochrome Kate and this is just gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is also beautiful Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's just perfec xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Kate. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning in monochrome Kate and less is more. Love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous monochromatic card love the way you have put this together

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was the card I wanted to make but forgot which it was!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.