Wednesday 25 June 2014

Janice's birthday

Yesterday was sister-in law Janice's 50th birthday.
Here's the pop up box card that I made for her.

Front view


view from above
I stamped the paper for the base using  Real Red ink (Janice's favourite colour!)
and used Creative Elements for the top panels of the box, and Petite Petals
stamp sets for the side panels.
The flowers are stamped using the Flower Shop stamp set and cut with the Pansy Punch
and the Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch.
The flower centres are Basic Rhinestones.
I am quite pleased with this - and Janice was too!!





16 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing - I love this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be more than quite pleased - it's beautiful! Love the colours and stamps you've used. Enjoy your evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she will live it Kate
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's amazing Kate, love the red and white, very striking xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this made me say that out loud. I just think this is amazing Kate. What a fab colour. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate this is stunning no wonder Janice was pleased its gorgeous. Loving the flowers enjoy your evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a gorgeous boxcard Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Kate this is stunning! Love red and white together it always looks so fresh.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Kate! I love the shape of the card and all those flowers....stunning!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely box card. I love the fact that the shape is more of a rectangle than the 'traditional' box card shape. Beautiful red too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooo wowzzer Kate fabulous hun stunning hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, amazing box card, love the red and white combo. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kate, wow another masterpiece, absolutely stunning, love the flowers and the colours. Great design too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH WOW Kate, how "Blooming" lucky is your SIL, and utterly stunning 50th Birthday card, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Kate - its really blooming. Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.