Thursday 5 February 2015

B is for Blue (and Black!)

Continuing on the alphabet theme, as the title says 
B is for Blue and Black
These colours are featured on this card that we made at our monthly
 Jems' training in Pudsey yesterday.
(Hence no blogging yesterday as we all had lunch together after training,
then once home I had to make dinner for Barry and then it was
my weekly Wednesday Craft class - that's my excuses over!)


Colour combination is Coastal Cabana, Black and White.
Stamp set used is Crazy about You
The die-cut "you" is from the matching set of  "Hello You" framelits .
The ribbon and button are both Sale-a-bration freebies from
the Best year Ever Accessories Pack.
Thank you Julie for this lovely little card - I think I would like to use 
the design for my little thank you cards I give to my Stampin' Up customers.

17 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Kate
    http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and love the beautiful flower and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card. It sounds like you have been busy. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue and black, gorgeous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the big flower and the colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate, I've been checking your blog to see where you are, hope you enjoying Spain, love the idea of doing the alphabet for you lessons. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colour palette and detail Kate.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow just love this. Great colour fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Kate, I love the blues and the flower x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colour combination and love all the detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kate, I love it! I've not got this set yet, but might have to now I've seen this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Kate, A beautiful card, love Black and Blue together, always looks so elegant.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW WOW WOW THIS IS STUNNING KATE, LOVE THE BLUE AND BLACK TOGETHER, WORKS SO WELL, GORGEOUS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Colour combination is good - lovely card. Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.