Thursday 26 March 2015

F is for Frog

..... and here's a cute little punch art frog that is so quick and easy to make.


The colour combo is Old Olive, Soft Sky and White.
The background is Sweet Dreams DSP - this shows both the sides of one double sided sheet,
The punches used are:
1.3/8" Circle
1/2" Circle
Owl punch (for the whites of his eyes)
Large Oval
Boho Blossoms

I haven't put a sentiment on it yet, but I'm thinking of giving this to
my great-nephew Hayden for his first birthday next month.
I think it will make him chuckle.

12 comments:

  1. F is for Fabulous! love the frog!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a fantastic card I love the cute little frog. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulously fun card Kate and just perfect for your great-nephew. I don't know any little boys who don't love frogs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, great idea to use it for a first birthday. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.