Monday 6 April 2015

G is for Get Well

You never know when you need a Get Well card in a hurry -
a friend of ours was rushed into the hospital over the weekend, 
and as we were mega busy, I had to make a mega quick card.
Here's the result.


Just one stamp used here - a sentiment from Hopeful Thoughts stamp set
the three panels are cut from Painted Blooms DSP
and the only embellishment is the ribbon with the Basic Rhinestone.
I think this looks very cheerful and will do the trick in wishing 
Pat a speedy recovery!

16 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous Get well card, love the design and colours. Hope your friend gets well real soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kate, love the strong colours here, and the layout of the card is brilliant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful stamp Kate and a wonderful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, it's beautiful! I'm sure it will cheer your friend up and I pray for a speedy recovery for her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous get well soon card Kate! I hope you friend has a speedy recovery.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great get well card. I got your friends is better

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card Kate I love the bright colours. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous colours. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Kate and so effective. I hope your friend recovers well xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely :D ... I love the 3 panels. xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, Kate...that backing paper is beautiful x Hope your friend makes a speedy recovery. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Kate and wishing your friends a speedy recovery x Enjoying being back in blogland and having a catch up have a great day and crafty blessings Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.