Thursday 1 September 2016

Kate's Christmas Crafting with Chris yesterday!

As promised, here's this week's post on Chris and my crafting day together yesterday.
Here's  just one of the cards that we made using the Santa's Sleigh bundle of stamps and dies.
This is Chris's stamp set, as this set hasn't reached the top of my wish list yet!

Really pleased with how it's turned out.


A simple colour combo of Soft Suede, Gold Glimmer paper and Foil card, and Whisper white, with the fabulous gold bakers twine from the trio pack, and the Falling Snow embossing folder.

All the above items are available from the Autumn /Winter Catalogue, which launched today.
I am sure you will probably love most of the items in this catalogue too, it's so hard to decide which one you love the most, I am truly spoilt for choice.

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous Christmas card, love the brown paper used and the bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful Christmas card Kate. The glitter and sparkle look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Kate, I hope you and Chris are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. This set hasn't made my list either.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely festive card and detail!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Kate. I love all of the glitter and shine. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Christmas card, love the sparkle.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.