Saturday 3 June 2017

June Blog Hop - So happy this is in the new catalogue!




Hi folks, it's that time of the month again - time for the monthly Jems Blog Hop
and the theme this time is
So happy this is in the new catalogue!
-----
My first selection was the fabulous Delightful Daisy Suite.
Here are three cards that I have made using the Daisy Delight stamp Set,
the  matching punch and the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper








Have you noticed the sentiments on these cards?
I was really impressed with the variety that are in the 
Soft Sayings Card kit.
Below you can see all the sentiment stamps that you get in this kit.
I think they are fabulous!



Another firm favourite that has been carried over to the new catalogue
- the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies - have been used to mount the daisies 
and one of the sentiments on, I think these are so versatile.

To co-ordinate with the selected shapes I have used the Layering Ovals,
Circles and Squares Framelits, to finish these off.

I am so pleased with the simple, but elegant look of the these three cards.

I could go on forever with my selection of the great number of items
 that I am so happy to see in the new catalogue, but will save more for future posts!!


So.... moving on.....

Next on the hop is Karen's blog, which I am sure you'll love.


Or maybe you want to go back and see what great stuff Gill has posted  
and look at the previous posts too.


17 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of cards Kate thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards I like the way you have used the Daisy Punch. Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty way to use the daisy punch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Kate - cant wait to do some more daisy cards.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Kate. The sentiments are really great- love the fonts. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Kate, hope its OK to case at some point. Think I may have to order that kit too k x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 lovely cards Kate... and agree with you about the stamps... they are going to get used a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful selection of cards Kate - love the stamp set! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Kate! Can't wait to get my hands on the Daisy bundle! Thanks for sharing.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the daisy, and the sentiments x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.