Wednesday 5 July 2017

Jane's Birthday

Tomorrow is my Sister-in-law Jane's birthday,
so I wanted to make a special card for her, I think this does the trick!!




A very CAS card with a simple colour combination,
White, Powder Pink and Pear Pizzazz.
The base card sentiment was computer generated.
The background stamp is from Wood Words.
 stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder,
The daisy stamp from the Daisy Delight stamp set is also stamped twice
 in Versamark on Powder Pink card stock, and heat embossed 
with White Embossing Powder and punched out with the Daisy Punch 
 then coloured in with Powder Pink ink and Aqua painter (Waterbrush).
A Wink of Stella is then applied and the two daisies are glued together, 
overlapping each other.
The only embellishments are tiny Rhinestones and a Clear Faceted Gem.
All products from Stampin'Up!

Jane won't see this card until tomorrow as she is not a blogger, 
so I am quite safe posting this tonight.
Have a great day Jane!!



9 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.