Saturday 29 July 2017

Peace on Earth

Here's another Carols Of Christmas card
I really am getting into the swing of it!!




This time it's using the second greeting from the stamp set, with a colour combination,
(you know that I love Blue Christmas cards!)
Night of Navy, White and Silver.
The snowflakes are cut using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
from the Colourful Seasons bundle - aren't they fabulous.
Once again, I took inspiration from Cindy Elam
and her card 

I have changed it a little, and I'll try doing it her way another day!!


7 comments:

  1. Yes I can tell you're getting into the swing of it - blogging Xmas cards one after another! You put me to shame Kate, I've still not started. Love the colour combo on this one. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card Kate. The stamps look amazing. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Holday theme card today. Love the sparkly ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.