Friday 25 August 2017

Colourful seasons

Guess what - it's not anyone I know's birthday today. so this card can go in my tin
 ready for the next tranche of birthdays - I did say that August was a busy cardmaking month!!



This card uses the beautiful Colourful Seasons Bundle along with the 
matching Colour Theory DSP stack.
Doesn't the paper, card and the ink match beautifully
 - that's what I love about Stampin' Up!
Everything co-ordinates perfectly.
The ink is Berry Burst, the sentiment is from Rose Wonder,
and I have just added a small section of a small Doily
and a few small Rhinestones

Perfick!!



7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card anyone would love to receive this. You have had a busy month. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the layout, design and wonderful rich colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous colour and elegant detail Kate!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Kate. Lovely design and gorgeous, rich colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous leaves layering, beautiful crackle paper and great stamp background! Lovely all the way around

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.