Tuesday 29 August 2017

Elizabeth's birthday

Elizabeth and I met at Grammar school and have remained friend ever since,
I won't say how many years we have known each other as that would be telling!!

Here's the card I made for her




The border was stamped with a flower from "Happy Birthday Gorgeous"
stamp set - this is so versatile, the greeting is from this set too!
The rose is from Graceful Garden stamp set 
and the central feature is from "You've Got This"

A really girly card in my favourite colour pink!!
Happy Birthday Elizabeth, my very dear friend.
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Kate you have made beautiful and gorgeous cards
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kate!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Kate. Just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning and so elegant Kate.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Kate, it has been way too long! How are you, dear one? I hope you are well. I have greatly missed you and your sweet posts.

    Your card, as always, is a work of art. I simply love it!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, beautiful colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely how your colors and papers match togethers. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww it's lovely having friends that you've known so long isn't it? Bet she'll love her beautiful card too Kate! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft and pretty colours, Kate. The flower and background design are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and lovely soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, and a happy birthday to your friend x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, love the colour palette very pretty!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.