Sunday 6 August 2017

Eva's Christening Card

Today my nephew Stephen (sister Maggie's son) is having his daughter
 Eva Lily christened so I wanted to mark the occasion with a special card.


Its a very CAS card, simply a cross cut out of  Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
using the Flourish Thinlits dies.
This is glued onto a Powder Pink cardstock mat,
which in turn is glued onto Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
then glued into a White base card.

The sentiment is computer generated.

I am really pleased with this keepsake for Stephen and Nikki
not forgetting Eva!


Update


Here's a photo of Eva in church after the event, 
 holding her Christening Candle
and with Stephen and Nikki -
doesn't she look so sweet!!



12 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.