Saturday 19 August 2017

Ready for Christmas!

At Chris's on Wednesday, we cased this card from the Autumn Winter Catalogue
featuring the Ready for Christmas Bundle
(which those of you who aren't Stampin Up Demonstrators will have
to wait until 1st September to be able to view the fabulous contents.)
I might add that I was resisting this Bundle (as it is not cheap), but
as Chris and I played around with the set, the more it grew on me!!
Consequently it will be on my next order!!



Worth every Penny!!


15 comments:

  1. Fun Christmas card Kate xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ... love it !
    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Kate how sweet is this card. Just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect little Christmas scene. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card, love the sweet pup!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card Kate, that dog is adorable. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. The little dog is my favourite. My demo is coming on Wednesday with the carols of Christmas set I ordered. I can't wait. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful Christmas card, love the little dog!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.