Thursday 28 September 2017

Get well soon

A quicky post today as I am out and about.
Here's a card that I sent to a friend who isn't exactly ill, just feeling 
a bit under the weather, so I thought this might cheer her up!!




Another one of the fabulous Eastern Medallions Thinlits Die creations.
Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and White colour combination
and a computer generated sentiment.

The only addition to this card is the star shaped jewel in the centre -
it doesn't need anything else - dont you agree??


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning get well card I am sure it will cheer your friend up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous get well soon card, love the medallion.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The colours are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Kate, such lovely colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.