Friday 22 September 2017

Glynis's birthday

Today is my golfing partner (at Sandhill Golf Club), Glynis's Birthday.

I decided that I would send her one of the cards that I made at Training 
on Monday, when Julie showed us this new fold - a Dutch fold card!

I am really pleased with this and have tried to photograph it
so that you can see the top flap lifts up and the bottom two flaps open out


Almost closed


Bottom flaps Open
This card uses the Painted Autumn DSP
the Painted Harvest Bundle
consisting of the stamp set and matching Leaf Punch
(not used on this card, but see later posts showing this used!)
Colour Combo, Garden Green, Soft Suede and Crushed Curry.

Happy Birthday Glynis - have a great day!!




3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Kate. Such a great fold- I haven't tried it before. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love the shape and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.