Tuesday 26 September 2017

Janet's birthday

Today is the birthday of one of ny crafting ladies, who started coming 
to my classes as I started being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator,
8 years ago now!!



This is a card that I have cased from my Stampin' Up! Mummy, Julie.
Now I bought this stamp set after seeing a few cards that Julie had made
 using them, whilst at a monthly training, but with the advent of the new catalogue, then the Autumn/Winter Catalogue, they got forgotten about, until now.
All credit for the design has to go to Julie and you can see more of her work
using this set
HERE

Meantime, Happy Birthday Janet - have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love this colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card it is just so pretty and I love the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kate, beautiful colour. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.