Saturday 30 September 2017

Margaret and Geoff's Golden Wedding Anniversary

Today is the Golden Wedding Anniversary of a couple of our golfing friends,
Margaret and Geoff.
Margaret celebrated her 70th birthday earlier this month,
and you will have seen her card on here. 




This is one of my favourite go-to designs for Weddings, Anniversaries,
Engagements etc, as it is a lovely delicate die cut heart, which I am sure is no
stranger to any of my readers, I use it a lot.
Its the Bloomin Hearts Thinlits die.
the card is Very Vanilla and the die cut heart is Gold Glimmer,
but as the photo was taken when it was teeming it down with rain,
the lighting was not the best, so the colours don't show as well as they might.

Anyhow, Margaret and Geoff here's to a fabulous day for you both
and here's wishing you many more happy years to come.
All our love xxx

5 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.