Thursday 7 September 2017

Year of cheer

Apologies for the lack of a post yesterday, I think I must have lost a day!!
To make up for it, you can have two for the price of one today!!


Christmas version



Everyday version

As you can see, the exact same design and paper, but one is for Christmas
and the other is for any special occasion.

I have used the Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper
isn't it lush, I think that you can see that this design is in copper.
And what about those beautiful Foil Snowflakes - they come in Gold and Silver.
I have used Copper Foil for the scalloped circle,
Stamped  the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder,

Warch this space there are more to come.....


11 comments:

  1. Stunning and so elegant Kate.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the foiling detail on your duo tonight Kate! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card, I love the papers and the beautiful die cut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Kate- you are right, the design is perfect for a non Christmas card too. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card - and what a great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, gorgeous copper foil. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Kate. Gorgeous copper foil paper xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.