Wednesday 4 October 2017

Ann's birthday

Today is my friend and fellow crafter Ann's Birthday, 
so I had to make a special card for her.

I had seen this card on my Stampin' Up! Nannan,

Follow the link above to see more of Monica's cards



I really love this colour combination of
So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Memento Black and Basic Gray.
The stamp set is Happy Birthday Gorgeous, and the greeting from this set also,
is cut using the Pretty Label Punch.
The super new Black and White striped ribbon really adds impact.

Happy Birthday Ann!!
xxx




7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card Ann is going to love it. Those stamps are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination and design! Fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and color combo, Kate xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Kate. I love the black and yellow. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love my card and I keep them thank you so much love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.