Sunday 5 November 2017

More Merry Patterns

Chris and I had a play yesterday with the free Merry Patterns stamp set,
which was offered free as a hostess gift with a qualifying order during September and October.
We tried two different ways of colouring the image.

Here's the card that I made .....

Stamp coloured using marker pens to produce the image

And this is Chris's card
Stag stamped separately to sweater and both cut out, then sweater stuck on top

Not sure which I like best, but they are both effective and make a fun, festive card.




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kate. I think I prefer the second technique but both cards are lovely. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Kate, I really had to look closely to see the differences. They are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate your cards are gorgeous I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Kate!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both great cards. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Keeping the deer warm this winter - lovely x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.