Wednesday 10 January 2018

Liz's Christmas card

I make no apologies for sharing this Christmas card with you today.
It was sent to us by our good friend Liz,
who you may remember is particularly good at punch art
and has done all manner of cards featuring punch art, cricketers, rugby players,
skiers,Alan walking the dogs and even a card for a Master Mason!!
If you are a long term follower of my blog, I am sure you will 
know who I am talking about.
Any how!! Liz and Alan have two dachshunds, so when she saw
the Ready for Christmas stamp set, she had to have it,
and promptly set about her Christmas cards.
Here's the one we received.


Isn't this just fabulous!!

Thanks Liz - appreciated xxx

8 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.